Antwoorden op veelgestelde vragen, inclusief productupdates en handleidingen.
1. Change phone direction and find the object back into viewfinder.
2. If Auto Track still won’t work, turn it off by pressing the Auto Track icon.
1. Check if you have turned on Bluetooth on your phone.
2. Check if Rigiet is turned on.
3. Turn off Bluetooth for all nearby devices.
1. Check if battery is uncharged.
2. Be sure to insert and balance your phone correctly before use.
3. You may have entered debug mode (not pressing power button long enough). Turn off Rigiet and turn back on, this time hold the button longer.
For example: the linear rail writes in reverse order.
A: The linear rail writes in the reverse order when the completed PLT file is inputted through Dobot Studio.
The correct writing order starts from the last stroke of the last character, shown in the following example.
If the linear rail is in the position as shown in the following picture, you can control its movement through Dobot Studio. If it cannot go back to the original homing position, zero in the machine.
Note: The position of the Dobot will default to the homing position at soon as it is powered on. First, press Home to move the Dobot into the homing position and then begin operations.
First, press Home to move the Dobot into the homing position and then begin operations.
If you cannot control the motion of the linear rail when both the linear rail and its logo on the Dobot Studio are on, please check the power cable to see if it is plugged in or not.
1) Check the present software firmware and the version of Dobot Studio whether they support the color sensor or not.
2) The distance between color sensor and wood blocks shouldn’t be too long or too short, it had better in the range of 5~10 mm.
3) Check the pre-setting color sensor interface and the actual interface is consistent or not.
4) If the above mentioned methods are noneffective, please open the blockly module, and run the test program below. Check the reading data in Running Log which is on the right, and you should change a color sensor if the reading data is abnormal.
Take a close look at the color of indicator light. The yellow indicates the next running of Dobot arm is limited, and you should modifies its position point.
Open the blockly module, and run the test program below to check the photoelectric sensor is normal or not. If there’s no barriers in front of photoelectric sensor, the value will be 0; otherwise, the value will be 1.
1）If you choose the Interface GP2 in blockly module, and the sensor should be connected onto the Interface GP2 on Dobot arm correspondingly.
2）You can use the spin button on the back of photoelectric sensor to adjust its sensing distance. Clockwise (C.W.) spinning means making the distance longer and anticlockwise spinning means making the distance short. If the data of sensor is always 1 or 0, you can try to deal the problem by slightly spinning it.
Press Home button firstly and continue your operation.
1. Install and connect the sensor properly.2. USB dial switch should connect with USB end, while mobile phone should be available for Bluetooth.3. Please link with USB cable, open the software, and check if there is an instruction of ‘Not found serial port ’, if there is, please install Arduino driver, and then users will see one equipment called ‘Arduino mega 2560’in the device manager.4. Configuration for Baud rate according to different version.(version 1.1 and later is 9600)5. Check if Dobot is at a limited position, if yes, put Dobot two arms into 45 degree, and check again after resetting.6. Enter into interface of teach&playback, check if there is numbers in the blank space of Joint2&3, if not, users can try to use firmware in DobotTools to download the latest firmware, and then try again.
(1) After installing Arduino driver at PC, users can communicate with Arduino controller through USB. (2) There is a Bluetooth module on the controller board. Android/iOS can connect to Dobot controller through Bluetooth (Notice: android need input a password: 1234 while iOS app does not require this), and send out instructions to the controller. (3) Bluetooth module ports can be served as a serial port for communicating with other microcontrollers. External microcontroller only needs to send control commends to Dobot controller according to communication protocol.
Yes. Users just need connect the microcontroller with the Dobot controller serial port, which is currently used to connect Bluetooth Module. And then you can send control commends to Dobot controller according to communication protocol.
Users can connect peripherals and sensors with another microcontroller to collect and process sensor data and make logical operation, and then set up a serial communication between microcontroller and Dobot controller.
Firstly, we have already published the communication protocol. By using serial port communication, you can configure operation parameters and send out control commends to operate Dobot. Also, we open sourced code of DobotTools, which can be used as a reference of the development.
We will not open our underlying codes at this moment but open communication protocols to support developers. The latest Dobot controller solves the problem of pulse losing and error accumulation when using Arduino mega 2560 alone. As it adopts new control scheme with FPGA, which has been proven to be very stable even after thousands of hours continuous operation. However, the current framework is strict with time sequence, as it will have an effect on safety and stability of Dobot’s operation when modifying underlying codes. Therefore we recommend our users to access new sensor or controller through serial port communication.
The dobot arm has already been assembled when shipped out. You just need connect a few cables following the instructions.
The basic package includes the following items: Dobot robot, Dobot controller, 5 pieces end effectors (gripper, suction cap, stylus, pen & pen holder, laser & laser holder), power adaptor, USB cable, toolkit, extension cable, base, suction cap and other accessories. For detailed information, please refer to the shipping list.
Dobot Arm V1.0 has a position repeatability of ±0.2 mm.
The max reach of Dobot Arm V1.0 is 320mm. As for detailed Dobot work envelope, please refer to the Dobot specification.